Do you want to know how to send money abroad to Indonesia or vice versa (from Indonesia abroad)? Now sending money between countries is easier with these few apps!
I lived abroad for several years either for work or college.
Of course we need it to send moneywhether from Indonesian bank accounts to overseas accounts or vice versa.
So in this article I will try toreview including several interstate transfer applications; from the exchanges, the speed of the transaction and its advantages.
I will also give an example of a comparison of the total amount to be paid (once done, because the various exchanges are always changing).
1. Wise men
You can use the application to send money abroad to Indonesia or vice versa Wise men.
Wise men is a company from England that provides money transfer services between countries.
Now, Wise has more than 4 million subscribers worldwide.
Smart makes it easy to transact or send money because it can be done directly through the website or applications on IOS and Android smartphones.
You can send money from these countries or currencies to Rupiah;
- British Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Indian Rupee (INR)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- United States Dirham (AED)
And more, just check other currencies and exchange rates instantly with Wise!
On average, large banks in Indonesia can receive money abroad.
Just make sure you have the details like the order code for the bank!
Reasons why you want to send money abroad to Indonesia or vice versa:
- Easy to use
- The process is fast and the destination arrives directly to the bank account immediately (less than 15 minutes)
- Better exchange rates
- It is possible to send money from up to 80 countries in the world
- You can use e-wallets such as Gopay, Dana and OVO for transfers from Indonesia abroad
One of the disadvantages of smart phones can be the transfer fee that is charged for using it floating rateso if you send large sums of money, the thing will also be more expensive.
For example, if you want to transfer from Rupiah to Singapore Dollar (SGD 1000), the amount that needs to be used is application wise;
- Exchange rate: 11,347
- Transaction fee: 109,603
- Transaction time: 10 minutes
- Total paid: 11,457,000
In this section, I will give money abroad to Indonesia using Smart;
- Login to the Wise site via these connections or you can download the Smart app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer. Since I am in Singapore, I will give an example of wanting to transfer an amount of SGD 1,000 from Singapore to Indonesia. A wise man will tell you directly the cost and also what the trade-off is.
- Fill in the form about the beneficiary’s bank details: Beneficiary name, beneficiary bank, also beneficiary bank number.
- Fill in your personal information: country, name, date of birth, address, city, code, telephone number.
- check or review report information about the transfer only and also consider the destination bank.
- Since you are a new user, you need to identify yourself first. Upload your ID, it’s better to just use your passport. Verification takes 2-3 days.
- Select the option to transfer the paymentin Singapore you can use PayNow, DATE Cards and Credit Cards.
So just wait for the verification process to be approved and the money goes to the recipient’s bank account.
You don’t need to worry wise because this method is safe and reliable.
Many have used translational methods because they are quick, easy, and cheap.
2. Western Union
To send money abroad to Indonesia, you can use the service name western union.
In my opinion, this method is arguably the most old school, but very popular – that you have to come directly to the agent’s office.
Well, luckily Western Union has developed a digital/electronic transfer service, yes, although it’s only available in certain countries.
Advantages of using Western Union:
- SimpleThe sender/receiver does not have a bank account because they can come directly to the agent’s office to do business.
- Agent offices all over the worldfor example in Indonesia it is in the post office / mini / bank
- There is no limit to the amount remitted
How to send money abroad to Indonesia with Western Union;
- I came to the agent’s office and it’s the same
- Fill in the information about the money transfer form
- Agent verification process
- You will be given proof of delivery or what is often called a MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- Recipients can collect the money through the office of the agent mentioned in the MTCN.
Western Union is even more complicated, because the recipient must come to the location, for example after the office to collect the money sent.
3. Coin Paypal
Maybe many of you already know Paypal.
Coin Paypal is really popular, especially for buying and selling businesses online.
This application is easy to use.
All you have to do is enter your Paypal account email and transfer the money.
The transaction fee is quite high (5.4% + USD 0.3) to transfer money from Coin Paypal to a bank account in Indonesia, and also in my opinion the exchange is quite expensive.
4. He was shocked
He was shocked It is a company that provides money transfer services from Indonesia to abroad regularly online.
Earlier, in 2009, Topremit started its business as a conventional overseas money transfer service provider, other offline.
Due to the needs of the company and the times, in the end Topremit decided go online thus the first online-based overseas money transfer service provider in Indonesia.
Currently, Topremit only serves money transfers from overseas in Singapore.
The benefits are overwhelming:
- Transaction fees four times
- Fast transfer process
- It has a license from Bank Indonesia
- Guaranteed 100% refund if we do business with the system
- Customer Support fast response
Of course, this speed varies according to the destination of the country, so
For those who need to send money to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the United Kingdom, or countries in Europe, the money you send can reach the recipient’s account in just minutes.
Oh yeah, transfers! fee This also varies according to the country’s destination.
Now, the delivery fee is flat, so you’re only going to pay no matter how much money you’re going to send.
Just follow 4 easy steps through the app or website which you can review further this.
Amounts to be transferred via the Topremit application:
- Exchange rate: 11,400.53
- Transaction fee: 100,000
- Transaction time: 5 minutes
- Amount to be paid: 11,500,530
Flip is a financial application with a popular feature, namely transfers between Indonesian banks without admin fees.
Apart from this, this application can also be used to purchase credit, pay electricity/water/BPJS bills.
One of the liniments provided is a money transfer service from Indonesia called the hole Flip the globe.
However, the religion should only be used for transfers from Indonesia, not abroad.
- The transfer fee will be – four times
- Give frequent promotions
- User friendly display
- Other currencies are available
Some countries like the US takes 2 banking days for delivery.
How much is transferred through the Flip app:
- Exchange rate: 11,373.69
- Transaction fee: 55,000
- Transaction time: 5 minutes
- Total paid: 11,428,690
The Transfez application can only send money from Indonesia to other countries.
With this application you can send money to more than 60 countries and of course it is safe.
Amounts to be transferred through the Transfez application;
- Exchange rate: 11,39.61
- Transaction fee: 89,000
- Transaction duration: real time
- Total paid: 11,488,610
7. Independent Livin application
Recently, this application from Bank Mandiri offers a currency transfer feature to send Rupiah to USD, GBP, EUR, SGD and AUD currencies.
In reality, the coverage of the country is not as great as the applications mentioned above.
Maybe because it’s still new, there’s also a free transaction price promo.
The amount that must be used to transfer Livin Mandiri’s application;
- Exchange rate: 11,353.40
- Commission and transaction fees (promo): 61,294
- Transaction time: Within minutes
- Total paid: 11,414,694
Of the several methods mentioned above, you can use Smart, Western Union, and Coin Paypal applications to send money abroad to Indonesia or vice versa.
Meanwhile, Topremit, Flip and Transfez applications can only be used to send money from Indonesia to other countries.
From my research paper; the lowest exchange rate is held by the wise when the lowest transaction won by the Flip fee.
However, the Livin Mandiri promo now, so overall, the most affordable way to send money abroad through the Livin Mandiri application has been won.
Here is a list of the cheapest examples of how to transfer money from Indonesia to Singapore:
- Livin Mandiri – 11,414,694
- Flip – 11,428,690
- Prudent – 11,457,000
- Transfers – 11,488,610
- Top limit – 11,500,530
Maybe it doesn’t really feel like a one-time transfer, but if you transfer regularly, it’s best to choose the most economical one.
If I am being personal I’m using Smart because rateIt is very cheap and also flexible, because the land coverage is quite wide.
You can compare yourself because each application has its advantages. Where you know, there is too much promo.
If you have a different one, I can also recommend it!
Nonanomad cooperates with other partners through an affiliate program. Which means if you book through this article’s link, Nonanomad will have a commission without paying you more. Well, this way we can continue to write articles about the trip. If this article is useful, please share it on your social media. You may use photos or images from this site, as long as you include a link to the Nonanomad site. Thank you.
Post Views: 3,000
Source: Elaboarated and Quoted From Many Source